Our guiding thread: common interests, a common approach
“Cancer Survivorship – AI for Well-being” (CS_AIW) is a cluster of EU-funded projects that FAITH initiated at the end of 2020 with the motto “We don’t work in silos”.
All these EU-funded projects have at least two things in common. Firstly, they address the issues of mental health, well-being, depression, and patient support. Secondly, they adopt a participatory research vision, sharing a common approach.
Below, a selection of resources about or produced by the Cluster.
- Report of the CS_AIW Cluster Meeting of Minds 4 (MoM4). This Report offers a complete overview of the first public event of the Cluster.
- Video: “Cancer Survivorship – AI for Well being” cluster, where we are and where we are going. Exploring the present and future of the cluster; recorded during the Meeting of Minds 4.
- Video: FAITH session at the MoM4. FAITH video recorded during the Meeting of Minds 4.
- The Better Practice Guide Initiative. The Better Practice Guide Initiative is a new fresh-thinking approach that gives an organisation an alternative pre-standardisation route.
Here is the list of projects currently in the cluster (last updated: July 2022).
- FAITH: a Federated Artificial Intelligence solution for moniToring mental Health status after cancer treatment
- MENHIR: Mental health monitoring through interactive conversations
- ONCORELIEF: A digital guardian angel enhancing cancer patient’s wellbeing and health status improvement following treatment
- LIFECHAMPS: A Collective Intelligence Platform to Support Cancer Champions
- QUALITOP: Monitoring multidimensional aspects of QUAlity of Life after cancer ImmunoTherapy an Open smart digital Platform for personalized prevention and patient management
- CLARIFY: Cancer Long Survivor Artificial Intelligence Follow-up
- ASCAPE: Artificial Intelligence Supporting CAncer Patients Across Europe
- PERSIST: Patients-centered SurvivorShIp care plan after Cancer treatments based on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence technologies
- CAPABLE: CAncer PAtients Better Life Experience
- REBECCA: REsearch on BrEast Cancer induced chronic conditions supported by Causal Analysis of multi-source data
- BD4QoL: aims to improve head and neck cancer survivors’ quality of life by developing a person-centred monitoring and follow-up plan using AI-assisted mobile applications
Wish to stay posted about our activities?
- Subscribe to the CS_AIW list on Twitter to find out how we are collaborating as a collective unit to adopt a highly user-centric approach.
- Have a look at our blog posts series below.
Interested in joining the Cluster?
Then, email Tom Flynn, TFC Research and Innovation Limited.